Louis J Cerrato, PC is a champion of workplace safety, for we're the ones you turn to when you're injured at your workplace. Some employers place profit before safety — and especially on construction sites, accidents just happen.
• Building equipment malfunctions
• Falls from ladders and scaffolding
• Heavy machinery accidents
If you suffer an injury while performing your job duties, employers are responsible for helping you recover. If you were hurt due to avoidable negligence — for instance, a lack of safety equipment or procedures — your employer's liability increases.
• Tripping on trash or job site debris
• Blows sustained from falling objects
• Misfiring and broken factory machinery