Your tax money pays for the upkeep and care of school and government property. So if your bicycle sends you flying after hitting a pothole, or your child suffers a bad injury on the grade school playground, you may have cause and standing for a claim.
If you've been hurt on public property, call Louis J Cerrato, PC immediately. Liability claims against schools or municipalities often require filing within 90 days. We know the rules well, and can protect your rights against deliberately obscure technicalities.
• Public property accidents
• Accidents during school-supervised activities
• Injuries suffered on sidewalks and in parking lots
• Harm caused by poorly maintained city streets and state roads
• Playground accidents
• Any injuries suffered on city park sidewalks and recreation equipment
• Harmful impacts from slipping or falling in school or government buildings