If you make a mistake playing softball, a baserunning blunder may cost a game. If people make mistakes in health facilities, your loved ones may suffer disabilities or even death.
Louis J Cerrato, PC will help you seek compensation for such devastating errors.
Sometimes a specific individual has made an incorrect diagnosis and recommended what turns out to be a deadly "treatment." Other times, a poor hospital protocol may be at fault. Request your FREE consultation, and we'll help you choose your next step.
• Injuries suffered during childbirth
• Divergence from recognized best health care practices
• Failure to diagnose a serious medical condition
• Neglect or overt abuse in hospitals and long-term care facilities
• Dosing errors by nurses or other health care personnel
• Preventable accidents during treatment, anesthesia, or surgery
• Slips and falls during treatment, recovery, or improperly supervised care